After earned her Dentist degree in 2003 and completing her post-doctoral course as an orthodontist in 2006 and still being an active Chess player, coach and women ambassador. Carolina Resides in United States since then. Carolina Has been working in the entrepreneurial field of Orthodontist as well as being clinician as an orthodontist assisting with patients as a partnership with her colleagues. Carolina patented a full set of orthodontic braces and designed oral hygiene products with chess motif to complement the patient care in an entertaining way. See link: http://www.orthotown.com/Images/Orthotown/magimages/0113/OTJan13pg26.pdf
- 2004-2006 University of Campinas. Sao Paulo- Brazil. Earned the title of Orthodontic Specialist
- 1996-2003 University of Carabobo. Carabobo-Venezuela. Earned the title of Dentist
COURSEWORK AND WORK EXPERIENCE 1999-2018
- American Association of Orthodontics Annual Meeting Participation. 2006,2010,2016,2017,2018.
- Southern Association of Orthodontics participation. 2015,2016.
- Exhibitor as a CEO of Chessmile TM , presenting a patented innovated new shape of brackets for the orthodontic treatment at the Annual Meeting of American Association of Orthodontics. Washington, DC. 2010
- International Congress of Endodoncy, Venezuela. 2002
- Course of Surgery and Dentofacial Orthopaedics. Venezuela. 2002
- III Metropolitan and Caribbean Congress of Dentistry, Venezuela. 2002
- International Journeys of “Oral health "University of Carabobo" speaker in: "Corrective Surgery on Periodontal Injuries", Venezuela, 2000 and 2001
- International Journeys of “Oral health”, Venezuela 2002
- Treatment on Patients, during private practice and public assistance in Venezuela, 2003
- Theoretical Course-Practice 54hs/class about: Rational Uses of Cephalometry in the Orthodontic Diagnosis. 2005
- Coursebook: Philosophies of the Techniques by: Downs, Tweed, Mc. Namara Jr, Wylie, Jaraback. Brazil 2005
- Course on Periodontal Surgery: Disinfection, Regeneration and Aesthetics. Brazil 2005
- Workshop on Periodontal Surgery, Brazil 2005
- Course on dental whitening, Brazil 2004
- Course on Diagnosis and Prevention and Interceptive Treatment of Habits Harmful to Oral Health. Brazil 2004.
- Course of Diagnosis and treatment of posterior crossbite structure Brazil 2004.
- Typodont Course on Lingual Orthodontic technique., 2005
- Orthodontic Treatment with the Edgewise technique of patients with malocclusion in the clinic of the Dental school at the University of Campinas during the specialization Course. 2004-2006.
- World Society of Lingual Orthodontic. New york - USA 2006
- Invisalign. Georgia - USA, 2007
- Member of the American Dental Association